Hosting an art event at home is ALWAYS a fun, creative & unique way to spend time with friends! It is so relaxing and people just LOVE these unique artsy parties!
You do not need to worry about providing anything other than the food, drink, tables/chairs, and of course friends! We bring all the materials needed from tablecloths to easels, aprons, canvases and paints etc! We take great pride in making sure you and your guests have a professional, FUN, and memorable event (with no mess left behind!)
These home events include: Girl’s Night In, Bridal Events, Anniversary parties, Outdoor Painting Events, Couple’s Painting, Brunch & Art Events & More!
It is important to remind your guests that NO art experience is needed! We will guide you and your guests step-by-step to creating your own unique masterpiece that you will feel good about and enjoy. We can also help you create a theme for your party which always makes for a great time! Creativity is in every one of us & We seriously encourage your inner artist come out to play!
You Choose One of the Following for you and Your Guests:
1) Paint a 16×20 Canvas for $40 each (takes a min of 3 hours including short breaks)
2) Paint a Set of Two quality 19oz. Wine Glasses for $35 each person (Takes approx. 2 hours with short break)
3) Paint a Set of Four quality 19oz. Wine Glasses for $45 each person (Takes approx. 3-1/2 hours with short breaks)
4) Paint & Decorate a Wine Bottle! $45. This comes with a clear emerald green or frosted white bottle (you choose one color for your party), Pre-drilled & sanded hole for lights, Fairy lights, Lots of Ribbon & decoration choices to Adorn your bottle and step-by-step expert painting instructions! People rave about these artsy glowing Bottles! (Takes approx 2 to 2-1/2 hours with break)
5) Painting on Wood $45 each *Each Guest paints on a gorgeous primed piece of authentic, rustic barn wood OR slice of wood with “raw” bark edges that comes with hangers and wires attached and ready for your wall! (Size approximately 5″x20″ For barnwood or 8″x14″ for wood slice)
7) MANDALA Making! $45 each *Learn about the powerful ancient practice of creating mandalas…Relaxing, meditative & centering! After a brief understanding of this practice, you will be guided along with calming music to create your own unique piece of art on a 12″ x 12″ square canvas. (Takes approx 3+ hours with break)
**There is a minimum of 10 guests required to host an art event. (I can go up to 70+ participants *with the exception of the 4 wine glasses which has a max of 25 participants)
*If there is fewer than 10 guests, the cost will be the same (sorry, no exceptions)
*A deposit is required at the time of booking to reserve your date. It is $150 and the balance is paid at the time of your event by the hostess.
**Deposit info…Please see FAQ section for cancellation/deposit refund information. Note: The $150. deposit does is not an additional fee, it is deducted from total due the day of your event!
You can pay the deposit via these 3 simple methods. Paypal, Chase QuickPay or by check. Once payment is received, we can create a painting of your theme of choice for your event if you choose, for an additional $50 (or you can also choose a painting from our gallery for no additional fee).
**It is strongly encouraged that hostesses receive payments from their guests at time of rsvp to ensure their space is reserved for the event. *See FAQ’s for commonly asked questions.
**There is a Distance/travel fee for events over 15 miles of Fishkill. *Depending on location this can range from $100+
*We are happy to create fun colorful flyers for your event at NO cost (can be posted on social media, emailed, or printed). *However, if event is cancelled, there will be a fee of $20 for the time put into creating your flyer.
TESTIMONIAL: “I have attended three Grape Canvas Parties events and was immediately put to ease by the owner Michelle’s incredible patience, creativity, and ability to make even the most unartistic person feel like they can create and successfully accomplish the project. The detailed final project was broken up into easy manageable steps in a fun, pressure and stress free atmosphere. I was most impressed with Michelle’s ability to not only lead the program and make every participant feel comfortable, but give suggestions to individualize their painting and find time for 1:1 assistance. I’ve been to other painting events where I felt rushed, the instructors were not able to pull the group together to keep everyone on the same page, and steps were missed. I am a bit of a perfectionist and have felt in the past that I was annoying the leaders by asking them to repeat instructions. Michelle has the patience of a saint and never stops being encouraging. At this point, I will only attend and host these art events with Grape Canvas Parties!” ~Sulekha Z.