Hosting a Painting event is great for marketing your business and morale! It is fun, unique and sure to get people excited and CONNECTING!
We specialize in Corporate painting events and have worked with clients such as: Global Mastercard, Aetna, Fidelity Investments and The Atria. We have also led painting events in all types of businesses and organizations such as hair salons, golf centers, churches, libraries, dance studios, health clubs, shops, restaurants/bars, health care facilities, elder care settings, and more.
With 20+ years of creative event planning experience behind us, We offer Fun, creative corporate team building, office parties, staff holiday parties where Everyone will leave with a unique masterpiece they will enjoy for years to come!
Everyone can enjoy these artsy events..NO painting experience necessary! We come to YOUR workplace & provide ALL the materials from tablecloths to aprons, paints, canvases, easels and even music! You just provide the tables, chairs and People!*
Grape Canvas Parties takes great pride in ensuring your guests have a professional, FUN, FABULOUS & ARTISTIC experience that’s great for bonding, relaxing and taking a well-deserved break or treating your clients to something truly special! NO cookie cutter events here–We personalize to YOUR theme!
Corporate/Business Events can be held during brunch, afternoon, or evening hours.
*Tables and chairs can be brought if need be for additional cost
Business Painting Events: Start at $600 (15 artist minimum for Business/Corporate Events)
You Choose One of the Following:
1) Paint a 16×20 Canvas for $40 each (takes 2-1/2 to 3 hours including short break(s)
2) Paint a Set of Two 19oz. Wine Glasses for $40 each person (Takes approx. 2 hours with short break)
3) Paint & Decorate a Wine Bottle! $45. This Includes: Clear emerald green, frosted white or clear bottle (Color depends on design), Fairy lights/cork, Lots of Ribbon & decoration choices to Adorn your bottle and step-by-step expert painting instructions! People rave about these artsy glowing Bottles! (Takes approx 2 to 2-1/2 hours with break)
4) Painting on Wood $45 each *Each Guest paints on a gorgeous primed piece of authentic, rustic barn wood OR slice of wood with “raw” bark edges that comes with hangers and wires attached and ready for your wall! (Size approximately 3′ For barnwood or 8″x14″ for wood slice)
5) Mixed Media ART! $50 each This is a super fun and creative way to try out various materials (fabric, paper, paint etc) and I will guide you step by step to creating a completely unique piece of art that represents YOU! (Takes approx 3 to 3-1/2 hours with break)
**There is a minimum of 15 Artists required to host a Business/corporate event. (We can go up to 80 participants *with the exception of the set of 4 wine glasses which has 25 person max)
*If there are fewer than 15 guests, the cost will be the same. Pricing starts at $600.
*It is encouraged that the business collects payments from customers at time of reservation to ensure the seats are filled and reserves the space and materials.
*We are happy to create fun colorful flyers for your event at NO cost (can be posted on social media, emailed, or printed). *However, if event is cancelled, there will be a fee of $20 for the time I put into creating your flyer.
A $150. deposit is required at the time of booking and the rest to be paid at the time of your event by the business.
**Deposit info…Please see FAQ section for cancellation/deposit refund information. Note: The $150. deposit does is not an additional fee, it is inclusive of the total due!
You can pay the deposit via these 3 simple methods. Paypal, Chase QuickPay or by check. Once payment is received, I can create a painting of your theme of choice for your event (you can also choose a painting from my gallery). * I also accept the Square for final payments which must be paid the day of event.
*There is a travel fee for events held 15+ miles of Fishkill. **Depending on location this ranges from $100+
TESTIMONIALS: “Loved it, so much fun and inspiring. Who knew there were so many undercover artists out there!” ~Alwyn D. Owner Purple Orchid Salon